Monday, December 29, 2008

A Long Time Coming

I have not posted in a long time now....I wonder if possibly I am not cut out for this! Possibly this will be my New Years Resolution. I just finished reading (or I finished a few weeks ago) Nora Ephron's I Hate My Neck, it was hilarious, and one of the recommendations of the author is to journal/write everyday. I do believe that writing everyday would help me to sort out my thoughts and possibly just get my creativity flowing.

Alas, I had a fantastic holiday with my family. The gifts were overwhelming as usual, but having five days off in a row to spend around the house--loving my husband and hanging out with my in-laws was the best gift I could have asked for. I was a bit sad to have to get back into the swing of things this morning, however on my way to the airport (to drop of my in-laws) at 4:30am, I was listening to NPR and there was a story about the air-raids on Gaza---after listening I could help but be thankful (as I always try to be) for my incredible life. In the end, I am fortunate to have a job to return to, let alone a job I love.


That is the wrap-up, I will try to post more, if only for me and no one else.
Enjoy the day!

No comments: