Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shopping and Dinner

Again, a fairly productive day. Thought is Saturday, I got up at 7am, went for a walk, cleaned, made breakfast and decorated the house all before 9:30. Though this is probably no small feat for many people out there, I felt pretty good about myself. After that...I was on the road by 10am for my "shopping extravaganza". I went to ten stores (I refuse to go the mall...to overwhelming) and met some girl friends for lunch. I got almost all of our (my husband and I) shopping done and am feeling MUCH better about the upcoming holidays.

And next....dinner with my husband!!! I am so excited for a meal out, we are just going to a local pub---but honestly I can not remember the last time we went out for dinner...and the baby doesn't even arrive until March!! Alas, I am excited to sit, talk and enjoy delicious food.

No comments: