Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I can not say that my New Years resolutions have gone perfectly. I have tried to not to complain and to be thankful everyday...but it does not feel like I am doing a great job. My reading is going well...I have now finished my forth book, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I initially began to read it because all of my students were reading...and than, I began to read it because I was really enjoying it. Twilight is a romantic love story, and I am sap for a good love story. I recommend reading the book, especially if you have any contact with adolescent girls. I figure if I want to hit my 100 book goal, I need to stick to 2 books a week (maybe more now, since I know this will be very difficult once baby arrives---so excited for baby!!).

Off to go for a walk in the snow...
Enjoy the day!

No comments: