Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

I am thankful that it is Friday. Though I do adore my job, yesterday was one of those days when I just wanted to lay my head on my desk and cry...unfortunetely that was not one of my options. It just seemed as though there was a constant stream of "stuff"--some serious, some not so serious that never stopped. As stated before, I do love my job immensely but there are some moments I question what in the world I am doing. I can only wonder how much more difficult this will be once a baby is in the mix---hopefully coming home to a little bundle of joy each day will wash away the stress of the day.

Tonight, I cannot wait to come home, get into my pj's early and spend time on the couch with my husband. After yet another 14+ hour day...he and I are due for a long weekend together.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: